- Diagnostics Business
- Pharmaceuticals & Fine Chemicals Business
- ADME & Tox. Research Business
Blood (coagulation/fibrinolysis) Fibrin Degradation Product Kit
- Suitable for use with both serum and plasma - utilizes monoclonal antibodies specific to D-D fractions, a defining characteristic of D-dimers. Detects all types of D-dimer variants.
- A wide measurement range (0.5-60 μg/mL) helps to reduce the need for re-testing.
- D-dimer value is always lower than the total FDP value (when using Nanopia P-FDP).
*This IFU is a translation of Japanens original and provided for reference only.
|Nanopia D-dimer||P-FDP Buffer Solution 1||10.5mL×1||2-10°C|
|P-FDP Latex Reagent 2||10mL×1||2-10°C|
*Nanopia D-dimer is not an in vitro diagnostic reagent.
We prepared this page for medical staff (doctors, dentists, pharmacists, clinical laboratory technicians, nurses, etc.) in Japan to ensure the correct use of our products. You should be aware that the information provided is not intended for overseas medical staff and the general public.