High-Throughput Sample Measurement (PK/PD)
- Data will be provided in 4 business days at the earliest.
- Data can be provided the next day of receipt of samples.
- Use of UPLC has allowed measurement at 1 min/sample.
The third-party check system ensures reliability equivalent to that in studies for application as well as adequate speed of a screening study.
- The measurement conditions of MS/MS are examined.
- The measurement conditions of LC are examined.
- Changes in a range of calibration curve are studied.
- Optimization is performed in order to provide as many assay results as possible using the minimum number of samples.
- Preparation is started using electronic files provided in advance, and then on receipt of samples, the measurement conditions of LC/MS/MS are immediately examined followed by measurement.