Corporate Activity Guidelines
In order to continually enhance the confidence that society places in us, we, Sekisui Medical, strive to become an evermore highly respected enterprise through our day-to-day business activities in accordance with the five corporate guidelines set as forth as follows.
- 1)Our business activities contribute to the positive development of global society.
- iWe supply products and services that are beneficial to society, manufactured and provided with careful consideration for the safety of the handlers and consumers, and for the environment.
- iiWe are a forerunner in developing new technologies, new products, and new markets.
- iiiWe develop our business continuously, providing safe and comfortable work environments and establishing sound corporate guidelines.
- 2)We vitalize our operations by maximizing each employee's personal potential.
- iWe each strive to be self-supporting persons through ceaseless efforts to improve our attributes and abilities.
- iiWe seek "speed" and "quality" our work.
- iiiWe achieve maximum results by confidently facing every challenge and contributing to our best in teamwork, without being hampered by past precedents.
- 3)We maintain an enterprise in which society has confidence, and which is highly regarded by our customers, business partners, stockholders, local communities, and the general public.
- iWe gain our customers confidence and satisfaction by supplying top quality products, and providing excellent service.
- iiWe communicate actively with our customers, business partners, stockholders, and local communities.
- iiiWe disclose our corporate information in a transparent and timely manner.
- ivWe protect personal information and customer information with strict security.
- 4)We comply with relevant law and the spirit therein, and act with sincerity, in all aspects of our business activities.
- iWe conduct fair trading, complying with all relevant laws and regulations both inside and outside of Japan, as well adhering to our internal rules and all relevant international rules.
- iiWe conduct all of our operations in a manner which will have only beneficial results to the society at large, fully in accordance with our position as a responsible corporate member of the society.
- iiiWe maintain sound relations with political, and all other, administrative bodies.
- ivWe fully respect human rights and refrain from any form of discrimination.
- 5)We, as a good corporate citizen, work for global environmental protection and contribute to the well-being of society from the viewpoint of sustainability.
- iWe tackle global environmental issues and are dedicated to global warming prevention and resource recycling.
- iiWe widely support social contribution activities, such as nature preservation and cultural and social welfare activities and so forth.
- iiiWe respect the culture and customs of local and regional communities to enable co-existence and co-prosperity both inside and outside of Japan.
Established April 2008