Nanopia® e TDM Methotrexate For Immediate Release
Sekisui Medical Co., Ltd.
"Nanopia® e TDM Methotrexate", a Therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM) reagent, is now available from Sekisui Medical (President: Hideo Tagashira; Head Office: Tokyo, Chuo Ward).
Nanopia® e TDM Methotrexate is a homogeneous enzyme immunoassay. This reagent is suitable for use on various types of automated clinical analyzers. The short assay time and ready-to-use liquid state allows the urgent testing in each laboratory.
Sekisui Medical also provides TDM reagents for anti-epileptic drugs (Nanopia® TDM Topiramate launched in February, 2014), anti-MRSA drugs, immunosuppressive drug, and antiarrhythmic drug. Sekisui hopes to contribute to new level of convenience by adding Nanopia® e TDM Methotrexate to our TDM reagent product line.
- 1.Clinical Significance
- Methotrexate is used in the treatment of certain neoplastic disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and leukemia. Methotrexate has the potential for serious toxicity therefore patients under methotrexate treatment need to be carefully monitored to prevent the serious side effect.
- 2. Product Overview
- Nanopia® e TDM Methotrexate
- Intended use:
- quantitative determination of methotrexate in human serum or plasma
- Assay Principle:
- homogeneous enzyme immunoassay
- Measurement Range:
- 0.04-1.20 μmol/L
- Sample Types:
- Serum, Plasma (containing Heparin or EDTA)
Package Contents - Pricing
Product Name Package Contents Recommended Retail Price Nanopia® e TDM Methotrexate MTX antibody reagent 16mL x 1 ¥120,000 MTX enzyme reagent 8mL x 1
Product Name - Package Contents - Pricing
Product Name Package Contents Recommended Retail Price Methotrexate Calibrator 2mL x 6 conc. x 1 ¥20,000 Methotrexate Dilution Buffer 25mL x 1 ¥18,000
- *These products are not intended for in-vitro diagnostic use
- (1)Ready-to-use liquid reagent
- (2)Suitable for use on various types of automated clinical analyzers
- (3)Excellent calibration stability
- 4.Product Pictures
For further information:
Sekisui Medical General Affairs FAX +81-3-3278-8774
Diagnostics Division, Marketing Dept. FAX +81-3-3281-0510