Compliance & Assurance
We are responsible for the comprehensive management of all quality assurance related systems and processes in order to ensure the continous supply of of high quality products and services in compliance with applicable regulations.
Global Quality Assurance Management
- 1Quality Assurance Management for All Business Units
- We are responsible for the management of quality assurance systems for all the business units; Diagnostics, Pharmaceuticals & Fine Chemical, Drug Development Solutions, and Enzymes.
- 2Quality Assurance Management at all Global Sites
- We are responsible for the management of quality assurance systems at all global sites located in Japan, North America, Europe and Asia.
- 3Ensuring an Appropriate Response to the Constantly Evolving Business Environment
- We are responsible to ensure that regulatory compliance is adhered to in order to respond appropriately to changes of applicable laws and regulations, international standards and the business environment we work in.
Initiatives to Foster a Healthy Global Quality Culture
We are constantly emphasizing quality and have developed a program specifically to ensure that our quality culture is being reinforced. Additionally, we have launched this program globally. We are quite aware of the relationship between a robust quality culture and the influence it has on the quality of products and services provided.
All Sekisui Medical Group companies located in Japan, North America, Europe and Asia share a common commitment to our Quality Culture Statement and employees at every level of the company are actively involved in enhancing the quality culture.
Quality Culture Statement
- 1.We evaluate and plan with Quality as our focus
- 2.We decide based on our core values and our commitment to Quality
- 3.We act to achieve and maintain high Quality
(Extract from the Sekisui Medical Quality Culture Statement)
We are dedicated to a Quality Culture recognizing the performance and services of our products is what contributes to the improvement of patient care worldwide.