We created this page for medical staff.
- *Read carefully the package insert before use.
Sialylated carbohydrate antigen KL-6 Kit
Measurement of sialylated carbohydrate antigen KL-6 in serum or plasma
- 1Liquid reagent that can be used on various types of automated analyzers.
- 2No reagent preparation needed
- 3Results can be obtained in approximately 10 min.
Sialylated carbohydrate antigen KL-6(referred to as KL-6) in samples agglutinates with mouse KL-6 monoclonal antibody coated latex through the antigen-antibody reaction. The change in absorbance caused by this agglutination is measured to determine the KL-6 level.
|Nanopia KL-6||Nanopia KL-6 Reagent 1||2×24mL|
|Nanopia KL-6 Reagent 2*||2×8mL|
- *Ingredients:Mouse anti-human KL-6 monoclonal antibody- coated latex
(Latex coated with mouse anti-human sialylated carbohydrate antigen KL-6 monoclonal antibodies)
|Nanopia KL-6 Calibrator *||4 conc. × 0.5 mL|
|Nanopia KL-6 Calibrator *||1 × 4 conc. × 1.0 mL|
|Nanopia E Control *||3 × 2 conc. × 1.0 mL|
- *Not in vitro diagnostic products in Japan.
"Nanopia" is a trademark or registered trademark of SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD. in Japan and/or other countries.
We prepared this page for medical staff (doctors, dentists, pharmacists, clinical laboratory technicians, nurses, etc.) in Japan to ensure the correct use of our products. You should be aware that the information provided is not intended for overseas medical staff and the general public.