We created this page for medical staff.
- *Read carefully the package insert before use.
Nanopia PSA is a reagent for the measurement of PSA in serum using the latex immunoassay turbidimetric method. The use of an in-house developed monoclonal antibody and latex technology has made it possible to measure concentrations of less than 1 ng/mL. Because the reagent can be used on various automated analyzers, simple and accurate measurement of PSA is possible.
- Can be used on various automated biochemistry analyzers
- Accurate measurement within the concentration range of 0.5 to 100 ng/mL
- Free PSA and bound PSA(PSA-ACT) show an equimolar reaction
- *This package insert follows the Pharmaceuticals, Medical devices and Other Therapeutic Products Act of Japan.
What is PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)?
PSA is a glycoprotein with a molecular weight of approximately 34000 produced specifically in the glandular epithelial cells of the prostate. PSA is released into the blood if the prostate's epithelial cells are damaged, such as in prostatic tumors. Blood PSA is used widely in the urological field to confirm the diagnosis of prostatic tumors or to monitor the course of tumor treatment and is important as a prostatic tumor marker.* PSA has attracted attention for its usefulness in screening prostate tumors at an early stage.
- *Manabu Kuriyama, et al.: Wide scope Blood and Urine chemical tests, Immunological tests (4): Nippon Rinsho 57, Extra number, p 520 (1999)
|PSA Buffer Solution 1
|PSA Latex Reagent 2
|PSA Sample Dilution Solution*
- *Not in vitro diagnostic products in Japan.
"Nanopia" is a trademark or registered trademark of SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD. in Japan and/or other countries.
We prepared this page for medical staff (doctors, dentists, pharmacists, clinical laboratory technicians, nurses, etc.) in Japan to ensure the correct use of our products. You should be aware that the information provided is not intended for overseas medical staff and the general public.