We created this page for medical staff.
- *Read carefully the package insert before use.
Monoclonal antibody and specially-made latex allows measurement from low (0.01 mg/dL) to high (42 mg/dL) concentrations.
- *This package insert follows the Pharmaceuticals, Medical devices and Other Therapeutic Products Act of Japan.
|CRP Buffer 1
|CRP Latex Reagent 2
In order to meet the particular demands involved in measuring CRP, we developed a special new latex particle suitable for use with both low and high concentration samples:
- High sensitivity, detection limit: 0.01 mg/dL
- Not susceptible to the prozone effect up to high concentrations
- No occurrence of the hook effect even at 100 mg/dL
NEW LATEX TECHNOLOGY
The product contains two types of latex particles. The "big" particles react rapidly in low concentrations while the "small" particles react in high concentrations, thus accuracy is enhanced at low concentrations, with no prozone effect.
"Nanopia" is a trademark or registered trademark of SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD. in Japan and/or other countries.
We prepared this page for medical staff (doctors, dentists, pharmacists, clinical laboratory technicians, nurses, etc.) in Japan to ensure the correct use of our products. You should be aware that the information provided is not intended for overseas medical staff and the general public.