Nanopia TDM Arbekacin
We created this page for medical staff.
*Read carefully the package insert before use.
- Use of highly specific monoclonal antibody allows for highly sensitive and accurate measurements
- Ready-to-use liquid reagent
- Suitable for use with various types of analyzers
- *This package insert follows the Pharmaceuticals, Medical devices and Other Therapeutic Products Act of Japan.
Latex-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassay
When a certain amount of anti-arbekacin antibody is added to a specimen, the anti- arbekacin antibody binds to arbekacin until it has reacted with all of the available arbekacin in the specimen. Next, arbekacin -coated latex are added, which react with the residual anti- arbekacin antibody, leading to agglutination. Since the extent of agglutination depends on the concentration of arbekacin in the specimen, the arbekacin concentration can be determined by measuring the absorbance as an indicator of agglutination.
|Nanopia TDM Arbekacin||ABK Antibody Solution 1||1×11mL||2-8℃|
|ABK Latex Reagent 2||1×12.5mL|
- *Other package sizes are available. Contact SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD. for details.
|Arbekacin Calibrator for Nanopia **||1×6conc.×1mL||-25℃ to -15℃|
|Arbekacin Control for Nanopia **||2×3conc.×2mL|
- **Not in vitro diagnostic products in Japan.
"Nanopia" is a trademark or registered trademark of SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD. in Japan and/or other countries.
TDM (Therapeutic Drug Monitoring) Product List
We prepared this page for medical staff (doctors, dentists, pharmacists, clinical laboratory technicians, nurses, etc.) in Japan to ensure the correct use of our products. You should be aware that the information provided is not intended for overseas medical staff and the general public.