Nanopia TDM Vancomycin
We created this page for medical staff.
- *Read carefully the package insert before use.
- Use of highly specific monoclonal antibody allows for highly sensitive and accurate measurements
- Liquid reagent, ready to use
- Applicable to various automated analyzers
- *This package insert follows the Pharmaceuticals, Medical devices and Other Therapeutic Products Act of Japan.
Latex Immunoturbidimetric Assay
When a certain amount of anti-vancomycin antibody is added to a specimen, the anti- vancomycin antibody binds to vancomycin until it has reacted with all of the available vancomycin in the specimen. Next, vancomycin -coated latex are added, which react with the residual anti- vancomycin antibody, leading to agglutination. Since the extent of agglutination depends on the concentration of vancomycin in the specimen, the vancomycin concentration can be determined by measuring the absorbance as an indicator of agglutination.
|Nanopia TDM Vancomycin
|VCM Antibody Solution 1
|VCM Latex Reagent 2
- *Other package sizes are available. Contact SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD. for details.
Sold Separately *
|Vancomycin Calibrator for Nanopia **
- **Not in vitro diagnostic products in Japan.
"Nanopia" is a trademark or registered trademark of SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD. in Japan and/or other countries.
We prepared this page for medical staff (doctors, dentists, pharmacists, clinical laboratory technicians, nurses, etc.) in Japan to ensure the correct use of our products. You should be aware that the information provided is not intended for overseas medical staff and the general public.