We created this page for medical staff.
- *Read carefully the package insert before use.
- International Sensitivity Index (ISI) ≅1.0
- Excellent on-board stability - stable for 8 days at 2-10℃ after reconstitution
- High factor sensitivity
- *This package insert follows the Pharmaceuticals, Medical devices and Other Therapeutic Products Act of Japan.
|Coagpia PT-N||Thromboplastin Reagent||10×4mL(lyophilized)
|Calibrator N for Coagpia*||10×1mL(lyophilized)||2-10℃|
|Control P-N for Coagpia*||5×2conc.×1mL(lyophilized)||2-10℃|
- *Not in vitro diagnostic products in Japan.
"Coagpia" is a trademark or registered trademark of SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD. in Japan and/or other countries.
We prepared this page for medical staff (doctors, dentists, pharmacists, clinical laboratory technicians, nurses, etc.) in Japan to ensure the correct use of our products. You should be aware that the information provided is not intended for overseas medical staff and the general public.