Intended for medical staff
- *Read package insert carefully before use.
- Liquid reagent, ready to use
- International Sensitivity Index (ISI)≃1.0
- Clotting time of normal sample is approx. 12
- On-board stability - stable for 2weekss
- Minimal interference from heparin
|Coagpia PT-Liquid||Thromboplastin Reagent||10×4mL
|Calibrator N for Coagpia*||10×1mL(lyophilized)||2-8℃|
|Control P-N for Coagpia*||5×2conc.×1mL(lyophilized)||2-8℃|
- *Not in vitro diagnostic products in Japan.
We prepared this page for medical staff (doctors, dentists, pharmacists, clinical laboratory technicians, nurses, etc.) in Japan to ensure the correct use of our products. You should be aware that the information provided is not intended for overseas medical staff and the general public.