We created this page for medical staff.
- *Read carefully the package insert before use.
- Good LA sensitivity - mixing studies can be performed to confirm the presence of LA
- Good heparin and coagulation factor sensitivity
- Good stability - activator contains ellagic acid to prevent precipitation
- *This package insert follows the Pharmaceuticals, Medical devices and Other Therapeutic Products Act of Japan.
|Coagpia APTT-N||APTT Reagent||10×4mL||2-8℃|
|Calcium Chloride Solution||10×10mL||2-8℃|
|Control P-N for Coagpia*||5×2conc.×1mL(lyophilized)||2-8℃|
- *Not an in vitro diagnostic product in Japan.
"Coagpia" is a trademark or registered trademark of SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD. in Japan and/or other countries.
We prepared this page for medical staff (doctors, dentists, pharmacists, clinical laboratory technicians, nurses, etc.) in Japan to ensure the correct use of our products. You should be aware that the information provided is not intended for overseas medical staff and the general public.