We created this page for medical staff.
- *Read carefully the package insert before use.
- Suitable for use with both serum and plasma - utilizes monoclonal antibodies specific to D-D fractions, a defining characteristic of D-dimers. Detects all types of D-dimer variants.
- D-dimer value is always lower than the total FDP value (when using Nanopia P-FDP).
- *This package insert follows the Pharmaceuticals, Medical devices and Other Therapeutic Products Act of Japan.
|Nanopia D-dimer||D-dimer Buffer Solution 1||1×10mL||2-10℃|
|D-dimer Latex Reagent 2||1×10mL||2-10℃|
- *Not an in vitro diagnostic product in Japan.
"Nanopia" is a trademark or registered trademark of SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD. in Japan and/or other countries.
We prepared this page for medical staff (doctors, dentists, pharmacists, clinical laboratory technicians, nurses, etc.) in Japan to ensure the correct use of our products. You should be aware that the information provided is not intended for overseas medical staff and the general public.