We created this page for medical staff.
- *Read carefully the package insert before use.
- Suitable for use with plasma or serum- uses a monoclonal antibody specific to the D fraction of FDP.
- Total FDP is always higher than the D-dimer value (when using Nanopia D-dimer).
- *This package insert follows the Pharmaceuticals, Medical devices and Other Therapeutic Products Act of Japan.
|Nanopia P-FDP||P-FDP Buffer Solution 1||1×10.5mL||2-10℃|
|P-FDP Latex Reagent 2||1×10mL|
|FDP Calibrator N*||1×5conc.×0.5mL(lyophilized)||2-10℃|
- *Not in vitro diagnostic products in Japan.
- Endo T, et al. Guideline for clinical laboratory tests 1999-2000, p685 (1999)
- Nakagawa K, Pathology, diagnosis, and treatment of new DIC, DIC diagnostic criteria of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare Edited by Nakagawa M, p68-69, Iyaku (Medicine and Drug) Journal Co., Ltd.
- Asakura E, et al. Matsuda draft proposal, Pathology,
diagnostics, and treatment of new DIC, Edited by Nakagawa M, p70-71, Iyaku (Medicine and Drug) Journal Co., Ltd.
- Amemiya N, et al. Journal of Japanese Society for Laboratory Hematology, 3: 143-149 (2002)
"Nanopia" is a trademark or registered trademark of SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD. in Japan and/or other countries.
We prepared this page for medical staff (doctors, dentists, pharmacists, clinical laboratory technicians, nurses, etc.) in Japan to ensure the correct use of our products. You should be aware that the information provided is not intended for overseas medical staff and the general public.