NORUDIA CYSTATIN C
We created this page for medical staff.
*Read carefully the package insert before use.
NORUDIA CYSTATIN C is a reagent used for the early diagnosis of renal dysfunction and is applicable on various types of automated analyzers. This product is the first Cystatin C reagent using a monoclonal antibody and is minimally influenced by interfering substances. This product can be used in combination with NORUDIA N HbA1c (for the measurement of hemoglobin A1c in blood), NORUDIA U-ALB (for the measurement of urinary albumin) to diagnose diabetes and diabetic complications, including nephrosis for a comprehensive examination.
- Highly specific reagent using monoclonal antibodies
- Minimal interference from RF
- [Advantages of Measuring Cystatin C]
- Uses serum or plasma - no complicated urine collection procedures required
- Minimally affected by age, sex, muscle mass, or cancer (prerenal factors)
- Can detect renal dysfunction earlier than traditional markers
- *This package insert follows the Pharmaceuticals, Medical devices and Other Therapeutic Products Act of Japan.
|NORUDIA CYSTATIN C||CYSTATIN C Buffer Solution 1||2×12mL||2-10℃|
|CYSTATIN C Latex Reagent 2||2×12mL||2-10℃|
|Calibrator for NORUDIA CYSTATIN C*||5conc.×2mL||2-10℃|
|Control for NORUDIA CYSTATIN C*||3×2conc.×2mL||2-10℃|
- *Not in vitro diagnostic products in Japan.
"NORUDIA" is a trademark or registered trademark of SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD. in Japan and/or other countries.
- Clinical Chemistry
We prepared this page for medical staff (doctors, dentists, pharmacists, clinical laboratory technicians, nurses, etc.) in Japan to ensure the correct use of our products. You should be aware that the information provided is not intended for overseas medical staff and the general public.