We created this page for medical staff.
*Read carefully the package insert before use.
- Can be used on various automated analyzers
- Ready-to-use liquid reagent
- Urine samples can be measured without pretreatment
- *This package insert follows the Pharmaceuticals, Medical devices and Other Therapeutic Products Act of Japan.
- Latex enhanced immunoturbidimetric assay
- L-FABP in urine samples agglutinates with mouse anti-human L-FABP monoclonal antibody coated latex through an antigen-antibody reaction. The change in absorbance caused by this agglutination is measured to determine L-FABP levels.
|NORUDIA L-FABP||L-FABP Buffer Solution 1||1×18mL||2-10℃|
|L-FABP Latex Reagent 2||1×7mL|
Other package sizes are available. Contact SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD. for details.
|L-FABP Calibrator*||5 conc. × 1.0 mL||2-10℃|
|L-FABP Control*||3 × 2 conc. × 1.0 mL|
- *Not in vitro diagnostic products in Japan.
"NORUDIA" is a trademark or registered trademark of SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD. in Japan and/or other countries.
- Clinical Chemistry
We prepared this page for medical staff (doctors, dentists, pharmacists, clinical laboratory technicians, nurses, etc.) in Japan to ensure the correct use of our products. You should be aware that the information provided is not intended for overseas medical staff and the general public.